Career OPPORTUNITies- Physiotherapist and REg. Massage therapist (June 2021)
Physiotherapist and Massage Therapist wanted to join the ActiveLife team:
- An established caseload awaits you!
- Excellent earnings potential
- Paid vacation, sick days and holidays
- Signing bonus, continuing education allowance and health insurance benefits options will be offered to the employee.
- Experienced administrative staff to organize your schedule, book your appointments, and manage your billings
Work alongside two experienced RMTs, two PTs, a Pedorthist and a Kinesiologist in this busy multi-service clinic with an established referral base and interesting clients. PATIENT CASELOADS AWAIT and consist mainly of youth and adults with musculoskeletal conditions and injuries, including athletic injuries, back and neck pain, headaches, TMD and pre-natal concerns. The clinic has a strong physician and community referral base. The clinic is open Monday to Friday, days and early evenings.
Start date: As soon as possible
Please send your letter of interest and resume to Shannon Estabrooks, Director, by:
- E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax to (902)752-8251
- Deliver to 610 East River Rd, Suite 150, Aberdeen Business Centre, New Glasgow
RMTs: Candidates will have graduated from a 2200-hour MT College program, have membership with a NS MT association and has strong massage therapy and communication skills. Knowledge/experience in sports massage and myofascial release, and thorough orthopaedic assessments are required for success. One part-time (20+h/week) position is currently available.
PTs: Candidates will have graduated from an accredited Physiotherapy program, be licensed with the NS College of Physiotherapists and ideally, will be confident in sports and orthopaedic assessment. One full-time position (30-40h/week) is currently available. New graduates are welcomed to apply and support through PT Residency program is available.
Thank you to all applicants. Selected applicants will be offered an interview. Please do not delay resume submission as interviews will be offered to applicants as resumes are received.
"ActiveLife Online Physio"
ActiveLife Online Physio
....a safe, secure and effective way to feel better from the comfort of your home!
While ActiveLife is open and offering in-person appointments, we continue to offer “ActiveLife Online Physio"
Online physiotherapy consultations – how it works:
- We assess, diagnose and treat a wide range of conditions and injuries using ‘virtual appointments’.
- Our knowledgeable physiotherapists use an easy to use, secure video conferencing platform – all you need is access to the Internet.
- We guide you through questions and answers, safe movements and special tests.
- Our training and experience help us figure out your condition and develop a diagnosis.
- We will develop a tailored treatment plan that includes self-treatment techniques, rehab exercises and education
People who suffer with pain and mobility problems, like back and neck pain, sports injuries, and balance impairments will be empowered with the right tools to feel better and to be on the road to recovery.
Our patients who have tried ActiveLife Online Physio say they like the one-on-one time with their Physio, as well as the flexibility and the convenience it gives them. Our team is ready to answer all of your questions about ActiveLife Online Physio today. Call (902)752-9926 or send a message through the Contact page.
To book an appointment, call or click on "Book an Appointment" above.
You can take action now with simple, secure and personal telehealth. We are here to help.
Follow us on Facebook!